Wednesday 11 April 2012

Week #7 - Social Cataloguing

Wow, here we are week #7 and another password.  I think that eventually I am going to go back to all the new accounts I set up and make the logins and passwords all the same so I remember them instead of having a page with them all written down.  

I signed up for a LibraryThing account:   http://www.librarything.com/home/Peg_sBooks  and so far I have listed about 5 books that I really liked.   I can see the benefit for those people who read alot.   I would love to be able to make an account up for one of my gentlemen patrons who reads mostly westerns and who I have to order books in for.    Unfortunately he has read over 200 books and I am not willing to pay the fee for him so I guess I will just have to keep his list in a document on my computer.  

I am now going to work on week #8 and when I have time I will go back to LibraryThing and play around some more.

No comments:

Post a Comment